Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Naked Girls & Whips

It was a normal night like any other. We sat around playing Old Maid with a deck of nudie-man cards. I was losing as usual and I was beginning to get tired of being the Old Maid. Suddenly our game was disrupted by a drunken storm of rowdy youngsters who enter the store yelling and screaming. The better looking of the bunch resembled Sasha Grey and she approached us and said in a very loud voice, "Do you mind if we try on clothes.". Of course not I replied and I watched as the drunks picked out some very revealing lingerie.
Sasha heads over to the dressing room and tries on her first outfit as her friends take turns whipping and beating each others ass in with whips and paddles. The dressing room door swings open and there Sasha stands there in a thong, fishnets and a show-stopper see-thru bra as she put on some spiked heels. A old man was pretending to look at lube's as he gazed with delight into the dressing room at the naked girl. I couldn't figure out whether or not I should watch the sexy babe or the old man who was lurking around.
Sasha strolls out of the dressing room and bends over so her friends can whip her bare ass. I tell her that these cats have no style and can't compete with a gentlemen like myself, who has many skills in the way of a bullwhip. She then bends over and tells me to give her the best crack Ive got. Well working in a sex shop for the past two years I have developed quite a nasty wrist snap and I was about to show this naked dingbat what I was made of. I arched my back and she bent over. I cracked the whip perfectly on her pasty ass leaving a nice gash on her pretty butt. She let out a gasp and I soon realized how drunk she was when she asked for another and then another. When I was done, I stood there wondering if she would look at her mangled ass and press charges against me or something because I really left some nasty marks.
Once she had her fill of lashings she tried on a few more outfits, each one more revealing then the last. Her girlfriends were trying on some outfits as well but the show was Sasha's and nobody was gonna take away her day in the scum.
One of her friends hands her the Great American Challenge and for those of you who are not familiar with the Challenge it is a giant purple dildo that is about four feet long and way thicker then the average mans arm. Sasha rushes over to the old man who is still lurking around the lube counter. She puts the Great American Challenge between her legs as if she had a huge purple cock and began thrusting towards the old man. His face lit up and I began to worry there might be some body fluids thrown around, that I wouldn't enjoy cleaning up. She then gets on her knees and pretends to be sucking this giant purple member. She asks the old man what he thinks and in a thick Italian accent he states "Too big". Sasha begins to laugh and the old man walks off shaking his head.
Next the Ronaconda walks in and he instantly sees Sasha standing there in a leather studded bra and panties. He pulls on his Conda and heads over to get a closer look. Sasha leans all over him and even gives him a bit of a bump and grind. Suddenly I realize that it closing time and I had the task of removing drunks, Ronaconda's and old farts from the store.
These are the moments that make the Butt-Plug supreme and it sure beats the hell out of Old Maid. Ya'll come back now, ya hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment